A brand new poll from I&I/TIPP poll that was released on Monday reveals that only 42 percent of the individuals who were surveyed believe that President Joe Biden is “mentally sharp,” which indicates that public perception of his possible cognitive decline is now becoming widespread and is not just a sentiment pushed by people on the right.
The survey helps to understand why support for Biden continues to tank among groups that were critical to his winning the election last year, such as women, independents, middle-income voters and those who live in the suburbs.
Here are more results from the poll via Newsmax:
- Although 74% of Democrats say Biden is mentally sharp, only 13% of Republicans agree.
- When independents are asked the question, only 34% say the president is mentally sharp, while 58% say he isn’t.
- Among women, 40% say Biden is mentally sharp and 51% say he isn’t, which is worse than the result among men, 45% of whom say the president is sharp while 50% say he isn’t.
- The president fares even worse among married women, of whom 36% think he is mentally sharp compared with 58% who say he isn’t.
- Among those living in the suburbs, 43% say that the president is mentally sharp and 51% say he isn’t, while among those earning between $50,000 and $75,000 a year, the split is 37% to 58%.
- The president did not fare well in the other questions in the poll either, with only 42% saying he is “energetic” and 47% stating that he is a “good communicator.”
- Groups least likely to think Biden is “energetic” are those living in the South (38%), in rural areas (34%), making between $50,000 and 75,000 (34%), and married women (36%).
- The poll found that the percentage who think Biden is a good communicator drops significantly to 37% among independents, 37% among those in rural areas, and 39% among married women.
Other recent polls that have been conducted have yielded similar results concerning how the general public view Biden’s mental capabilities.
This poll was done online and surveyed 1,306 adults between October 27-29. It was completed by TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence, the polling partner for I&I. The margin of error is plus or minus 2.8 percentage points.
Folks, Biden absolutely needs to take some sort of cognitive assessment. We can’t have a president who is experiencing the frightening level of mental decline that Biden is demonstrating. It’s dangerous for our national security.